tisdag 1 mars 2011

Ett frieri

Det är märkligt hur desperata människor är! Fick detta meddelande i min facebookpostlåda från en vilt främmande person. Troligen är jag inte den enda!!!

hi beautiful.... how are you doing today? hope you are fine and okay ,i am victor...... you hv,e got a nice profile here............i really wanna know you more if you don,t mind... tell me more about your self and feel free to ask anything you wanna know ..hoping to hear from you soon i,m looking for a woman who will love and accept me the way i am ...i don,t mind how old or young you may be ..if you re rich or poor,....doesnt matter to me. not even your your race matters to me. please give me your email address so i can add you and have a chat with you and also send you pictures of me too, here is mine yahoo email XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.......or you can send yours to me and i will add you my self okay i am waiting victor

2 kommentarer:

Tackar så hjärtligt!